Lightweight and fast, the DEWALT High Speed VSR Drywall Scrugun is ideal for fastening drywall to wood and light-gauge metal studs. It can also be used for steel stud framing up to 20-gauge. It features a depth-sensitive, set and forget nosepiece for consistent fastener depth. The 2-finger, rubber trigger offers increased comfort for all-day work.
- High-speed transmission for production drywall hanging
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Depth-sensitive, set and forget nosepiece for consistent fastener depth
- Lightweight, 2.9 lb. design with ergonomic grip for easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue
- Steel stud framing up to 20-gauge
- Fastens drywall to wood and light gauge metal studs